Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where would you prefer to be right now--mountains, desert, or beach--and why? 3-1-11

I would prefer to be on a coastal hillside in Tuscany, Italy. I have always loved the architecture and lifestyle of Italy and I wish that someday I am able to visit there and even live there for a period of time. Just the fact that people get around by horses more than cars in some places makes it so peaceful, miles from your nearest neighbors and nothing but vineyards as far as you can see, golden hillsides waving in the wind and friendly people everywhere. My parents are big wine enthusiasts and they will be going on a wine cruise next year all over Italy’s coastlines and seeing the culture first hand. I am hoping that I can raise enough money to go with them as I have such a passion for seeing Italy and understanding it’s culture. I have even begun learning Italian in hopes that someday I may be able to visit Italy and have a conversation with the locals. Their cuisine is also one of my favorites, I love Italian food because it has so many rich flavors and so many different recipes to choose from, and some of my favorite chefs are Italian as well. To me going to Italy would be one of the most fun things to do in my lifetime. If I never get to go I will be heartbroken but it will not stop me from building a house that looks like a Tuscan villa. The architecture is just to calming and spectacular that I just wish I could live there all year long. For now I am stuck looking up pictures and videos online of Italy, I would love the opportunity to film a movie there as well, the countryside is just so beautiful that I think it would be a great set for any type of film.

No comments:

Post a Comment