Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why is exercise important to someone your age? 2-26-11

Personally I believe exercise is important to everyone at every age, but at my age right now it really seems that exercising at this age is all about shaping your body into what you want to look like for the rest of your life, being this young and able to lift as much weight or build as much endurance as you can really makes a difference on how your life is going to go once you get too old to maintain certain exercises, but say you build up a lot of endurance swimming, as long as you keep that endurance then for the rest of your life swimming will be easy. When I was attending classes on campus I was using the gym every single day to stay in shape, it is really important to stay healthy and active because as you become older it is harder to get yourself back to a certain kind of shape you wish you could be in. When I was younger I had more energy than I knew what to do with, and I wish I would have began exercising instead of just running in circles in the backyard, now I am having to work harder to get the shape I want but it is still much easier than how it will be in another ten years. I have noticed that if I run a lot then I build up a good endurance level and it is always easier to run the next time, but if I stop running for a week then I feel like all the hard work I did is gone and I have to start over, endurance is the hardest thing to keep up, so if you aren’t dedicated to exercise then it will be hard to keep a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment