Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What do you like to do in your free time? 2-17-11

What I enjoy doing most in my free time would have to be either writing a movie I want to shoot, or shooting a movie I just wrote.  I love it when an idea strikes me and I get so pumped about fleshing it out into a movie.  Sometimes it comes from a dream, or maybe while I am driving down the road I will see something that looks really cool or quirky that I would want to see made into a movie.  I believe I have at least one or two ideas every day that I write down and think about putting into a movie, some ideas never pan out and some make it into a new story that I start writing.  I don't know how many notebooks I have full of stories that I am currently writing in, I have so many unfinished stories that are always constantly being revised to make into a better movie.  My problem lately is I don't know any people around this area that would act with me and I don't know how much longer I will be living here, so I am hesitant to get into a project that I might have to cut short.  I wonder about the things that I put in my movies, what they represent about me and what people will think about when they see them, I always become excited when someone watches a movie I finished.  I always love getting feedback from people, even when it isn't good feedback, I feel it really helps me in becoming a better filmmaker, I hope one day to become a professional writer, producer, director, and editor of my own films.  But until that day comes I will always be spending my free time writing stories and finding people to help me film them.

No comments:

Post a Comment