Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What is something you are optimistic about? 2/15/11

I am optimistic about my future, I believe that eventually I will find myself in the film industry in some manner, whether it is as a camera operator or running my own production company I plan on being in that industry for my future. I realize it is a tough market to get into and even harder to be successful in it, but I feel that my perserverance and my imagination will take me far in my career choice. I constantly think about writing and shooting movies on a daily basis and whenever I have the free time I like to get my camera and props out and think about what kind of movies I would like to make, I am also constantly working with friends on projects and really enjoy the time I put into them. I have seen a lot of people who disregard their own shortcomings and get shot down repeatedly, but I believe that I know what my faults are and I am constantly working on fixing them every day I can. Being a perfectionist I am never happy with the final product I put out, I always find something I would change or fix which is my I make so many final copies of one video, I just keep fixing them until I can put it out without too much worry. It is always fun to watch friends and family members watch my movies, I feel like I really have a future with filmmaking. This last summer I made a short film with my children in the form of a spaghetti western. It was probably the most fun I had making a movie because I got my kids involved in it. I like to think that they enjoyed it too. I would love to make more movies with my kids as often as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment