Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What is your favourite room in your home and why? 2/13/11

My favorite room I ever had was in the old house I used to own several years ago, it was my computer, prop and green screen room. This room was where I would prepare for a movie, write a movie, shoot a movie and edit my movie. It has always been a dream of mine to have my own studio to do this sort of work and that was the closest I have come to it so far. I remember having all of my prop weapons in one closet and all the costumes in the closet next to that one, one whole wall was painted green so that I could shoot green screen videos in front of it, and in the other corner was my desk and computer with all my camera gear and software where I would spend so many hours editing my videos that I would shoot with my friends every weekend. After I moved out of that house and sold it I have not had a room quite like that one since then, I have come close several times but they were not really my own room, either I was renting it or just staying there for a while. I have been in rooms but they never had the feeling of my old house with that room. It makes me consider buying either a studio apartment or just getting a new house with several bedrooms in it because there is nothing like owning a room where you can do all the work you want to do. Hopefully someday soon I will have a professional studio to call my own where I can make any movies my imagination can come up with. So that is my favorite room and the reasoning behind why it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment