Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What is your favorite month? Why? 2/16/11

My favorite month would have to be June, for one reason it is when my birthday is, another reason is because it is summer and all my friends are free to hang out whenever they want to. My folks also live right on the lake and it is the perfect time to get out on the lake and just enjoy every day. When we are out on the lake I love to just swim or dive off a big rock close to the house, this last summer I picked up wake boarding and it is very fun and exhilarating, I used to skateboard a lot and this is another sport that I can do that I really enjoy doing. It is also just about as painful when you crash, with skateboarding its the concrete or steel you worry about falling onto, but with wake boarding it is the waves that you crash into at over twenty five miles per hour that hurt you, and it really matters how you fall into them. I remember one time last summer when the waves were very choppy I caught the lip of the board and smacked straight onto my face and chest and it knocked the wind out of me, but once you have the hang of riding the wake board it is an amazing experience. Just being out on the lake in the warm weather with your friends is one of the best experiences you can have. I love just relaxing on the boat, listening to music and eating a lunch you packed back at the house while chatting with friends and fishing in the coves that you believe hide the biggest fish ever. Also this last summer my parents bought several kayaks and those are a fun way to just move about the lake without the need of a motor, and these are the reasons why June is my favorite month.

No comments:

Post a Comment