Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What has been the most fun activity at school so far? 2-20-11

The most fun I have had at school so far would have to be the class I took where we had to make a four part mini series that were five minutes long each.  Since I love filmmaking it was the perfect opportunity to really use my brain in coming up with a good idea for a show. It was also very fortuitous that I was friends with just about everyone in my group.  After a couple days of pre-planning we came up with an idea that we all thought was great, little did we know we had bitten off more than we could chew but it wasn't a problem and we solved the problem without any hassle.  Some of the most fun was scouting the locations where we wanted to shoot the series.  Even when it came down to finding the costumes for every person we had a great time.  And even though I couldn't act at all I still played a main role in the series.  I believe everyone had a great time working on the show and the teacher told us that out of all the groups in that class that our project was her favorite one.  She even asked us if she could use it as a demonstration for her classes in other semesters and of course we were glad to oblige, I wish there was a follow up class to that one because I had so much fun working in that class that I wish it never would have ended.  Although that class is over there have been times where my friends from that group and I would sit around and talk about making our own mini series, and who knows, maybe one day we will actually get to do that again.

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried film making but you are inspiring me to look at film in a very different way than I have done before. I am glad this was such a good experience for you. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete