Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What would you invent to make life better? 2-21-11

If I could invent something to make life better I would create a rewind button, there are just so many instances where someone wished they could take back what they just said, or turn back time to stop themselves from investing all their money into some scheme that leaves them bankrupt.  I know there have been several occasions that I wish I could rewind and start over.  I don't know anybody who doesn't wish for that at some point in there time.  Or maybe somebody close to them got into an accident, this way they could turn back time and stop them from going out that night or from going somewhere they shouldn't have.  Some people would say that it is just life and that things happen for a reason, but if we had the chance to change things for the better I would definitely try to do what I could.  It's just like in the movie "Groundhog Day".  Bill Murray kept reliving the same day over and over because there was something in his life that needed to change, and once he found out that this was his opportunity to really do something about his life he went all in and gave it his all.  That is what I would want, I would want to give someone the chance to make a better life for themselves, to go back in time to a place where they said they wish they could have changed this or that they wish they didn't say that.  I am sure there would be plenty of people taking advantage of this technology as well to benefit their lives which is probably a good thing that I just wish I could make it instead of being able to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment