Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What kind of t.v. commercial would you like to make? Describe it. 2-23-11

I have spent many days writing commercials that I would love to make, one in particular was funny to me concerning some type of product that takes the consumer into a deep trance of peacefulness and tranquility, but the funny thing about it is that they zone out at the most inopportune times such as while driving a car, or catching a football during a championship game, or even when performing a root canal on a patient.  I always told myself I would make these commercials someday when I found the right product to market and I had the available actors and the right equipment.  I still haven't made the commercial yet but I still have the storyboards and scripts all written down and ready to go so that once I have all the proper credentials I can begin shooting this commercial of mine.  I always thought that maybe I would end up doing marketing campaigns or commercials for companies, honestly I would be alright with that as long as I was creating something original I could call my own.  I thought about making it for the super bowl this last year but I never got around to getting any professional actors and the camera that I have isn't exactly a professional one so I would hate to lose the contest due to my equipment not being up to par of what today's commercials can offer.  I believe I have the creativity to create great commercials but I think the thing I lack most is the professional equipment needed to get that message across to interested parties.  But once I have the means to make the commercials I want to make I believe that I will have commercials all over the television and the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment